Final Exam Review Solutions
The final exam is going to be emailed to you on Monday at 9:00am. Please follow these guidelines for submitting this final exam:
Make sure to check your spam/promotions/social folder if you don't see the exam in your inbox at 9:00am on Monday!
1) a. If you have a printer, you may print it and do the exam in its normal format.
b. If you don't have a printer, do the problems on your own paper.
i. Please do one problem per page to keep it easy for me to follow your work. Keep it neat and organized!
2) Take pictures of your completed exam, crop them, and compile the pictures into a PDF file. There are "scanner" apps for your phone that will do this for you.
a. Make sure to do a trial run of this before taking the exam!
b. If you have any concerns regarding your access to technology, please email me ASAP so I can find an accommodation for you.
3) The exam is to be completed by 10:50am. Email me the PDF of your completed final exam by 11:10am. The extra time is for you to be able to get it properly scanned and emailed to me.
4) The exam will be divided into two parts and you are to obey the no-calculator rule on that portion of the exam.
a. A no-calculator portion.
b. A calculator okay portion.
5) You are to treat this as an in-class exam. No notes, no book, no internet, no outside help of any kind.
6) Submit any and all remaining assignments as separate PDF files. Let each of the following be its own PDF:
a. Final Exam
b. Final Exam Review
d. Graded Worksheets
7) If you have any concerns regarding timing, space, access to technology, etc. please email me ASAP with an individual email so I can provide accommodations for your specific needs.
8) Is there anything else I'm forgetting that you think I need to address? Please let me know in a private email.
9) Please be patient and understanding. This is obviously not anyone's optimal situation but let's make the best of it :)
It really has been a wonderful term with all of you! Thank you so much for being such an awesome class and all of the time and dedication you've put into this beautiful subject!
Setting up ALEKS:
1. Go to: http://www.aleks.com.
2. Click on the "SIGN UP NOW!" link located under the login box on the left of the page.
3. In the box labeled "Using ALEKS with a Class?" Enter your Course Code:
and click "Continue."
4. Verify that you are registering for the correct course and click on "Continue."
5. Enter the 20-character Financial Aid Access Code: 3AA51-42D7D-BACDC-79D07
and click "Continue."
6. Continue with the registration process until your account has been set up successfully.
7. After you complete your account set up you will be logged into ALEKS and can immediately begin working in the course.
8.You can extend your ALEKS account at any time by clicking on "extend your account" and entering a purchased Student Access Code. If your temporary access expires before you purchase a Student Access Code, simply log in to ALEKS and you will be directed on how to extend your current account. You will then be able to continue your course where you left off before the temporary access expired. You do NOT need to create a new ALEKS account to continue your course.