Setting up ALEKS:
1. Go to: http://www.aleks.com.
2. Click on the "SIGN UP NOW!" link located under the login box on the left of the page.
3. In the box labeled "Using ALEKS with a Class?" Enter your Course Code: AQUHW-LDWYK and click "Continue."
4. Verify that you are registering for the correct course and click on "Continue."
5. Enter the 20-character Financial Aid Access Code: 73F98-5C262-6206F-B56CE and click "Continue."
5. Continue with the registration process until your account has been set up successfully.
6. After you complete your account set up you will be logged into ALEKS and can immediately begin working in the course.
7.You can extend your ALEKS account at any time by clicking on "extend your account" and entering a purchased Student Access Code. If your temporary access expires before you purchase a Student Access Code, simply log in to ALEKS and you will be directed on how to extend your current account. You will then be able to continue your course where you left off before the temporary access expired. You do NOT need to create a new ALEKS account to continue your course.