Final Exam Review Solutions
The Final Exam is on Tuesday, March 17th, at 7:30PM
The final exam is going to be emailed to you on Tuesday at 7:30pm. Please follow these guidelines for submitting this final exam:
Make sure to check your spam/promotions/social folder if you don't see the exam in your inbox at 7:30pm on Tuesday!
1) a. If you have a printer, you may print it and do the exam in its normal format.
b. If you don't have a printer, do the problems on your own paper.
i. Please do one problem per page to keep it easy for me to follow your work. Keep it neat and organized!
2) Take pictures of your completed exam, crop them, and compile the pictures into a PDF file. There are "scanner" apps for your phone that will do this for you.
a. Make sure to do a trial run of this before taking the exam!
b. If you have any concerns regarding your access to technology, please email me ASAP so I can find an accommodation for you.
3) The exam is to be completed by 9:20pm. Email me the PDF of your completed final exam by 9:40pm. The extra time is for you to be able to get it properly scanned and emailed to me.
4) On the exam you are allowed:
a. A graphing calculator.
b. Any provided formulas will be attached to the email.
5) You are to treat this as an in-class exam. No notes, no book, no internet, no outside help of any kind.
6) Submit any and all remaining assignments as separate PDF files. Let each of the following be its own PDF:
a. Final Exam
b. Final Exam Review
c. Book Homework
d. Formal Written Homework
7) If you have any concerns regarding timing, space, access to technology, etc. please email me ASAP with an individual email so I can provide accommodations for your specific needs.
8) Is there anything else I'm forgetting that you think I need to address? Please let me know in a private email.
9) Please be patient and understanding. This is obviously not anyone's optimal situation but let's make the best of it :)
It really has been a wonderful term with all of you! Thank you so much for being such an awesome class and all of the time and dedication you've put into this beautiful subject!
Please Complete a Course Evaluation! Click Here